Your health and safety is our priority!
To this end, we are putting in place measures to welcome you serenely in our various tourist information offices:
- Wearing a mask and respecting barrier gestures are compulsory at tourist information offices.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available in automatic distribution at the entrance of each tourist information office.
- Equipment is cleaned and disinfected several times a day (screens, computers, counters, door handles, desks, etc.) and at each change of personnel.
- In the event of an overcrowding, a special signage system will ensure that safety distances are respected.
- A visitor flow direction will be set up and limited to one person per family in the tourist information offices.
- Marking on the ground to ensure safety distances.
- Installation of Plexis Glass for the reception desks.